The Allett C24 has been on my wish list for quite a while. I really like the interchangeable system of my Kensington system so I was excited to get the professional unit of the Allett cartridge line. I got quite a few of the cartridges, too.
The C24 weighs a whopping 255 lbs., and has a powerful Honda GX160. I know battery is all the rage right now, but I really like the power and longevity of the Honda engine.
What’s a C-Range?
The Professional C-Range of cylinder mowers are a Honda gasoline engine powered cylinder mower. The key to an Allett machine is the interchangeable quick change cartridges. Professionals can use the entire range of cartridges in one machine. Cartridges can be swapped in a matter of seconds with no tools required. Available cartridges for the petrol powered C-Range :Allett-USA
In my unboxing I walked through several things to prep my new mower for a season of mowing. I’ve outlined them below:
- Oil change (this was probably not necessary, but the machine I got was in a warehouse for close to 3 years. Better safe than sorry.
- Grease all of the fittings. Including the reel there were a total of 8 fittings.
- Use belt conditioner on all belts. There were a total of 3 belts.
- Add some silicon lubricant to all the chains. There were a total of 4 chains.
- Don’t forget to wash and wax it, too! If you have some ceramic coating then go for it!
The C24 came with a 10 blade reel with powered groomer. Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel as there will be a lot more videos coming with this new machine.
Check out my blog for more videos on maintaining a Bermuda lawn.
Hope you enjoy the video below:
Products recommended/used in this video:
- Belt Conditioner (Gunk)
- Honda Engine Oil
- Keter Folding Table Work Bench
- Silicone Lubricant
- DeWalt Toolset
Visit my online shop for T-Shirts and more!