I scarify my front yard with the Allet Kensington 20H. I purchased the Allett Kensington 20H a few weeks ago and have been scarifying my yard on a regular basis. It has really cleaned out the thatch and debris from my yard!
☀️ Episode 5 of the Bermuda Grass Renovation series. ☀️
In this video, I show a time-lapse of my scarifying my front yard section and later applying some LawnStar liquid aeration. I purchased this before I knew I was going to purchase the Ryan LawnAire IV EST. Well, it should help since my soil is so compacted.
Liquids were really easy to use, simply add the proper amount to a spray bottle and get out in the yard. The spray bottles I used are in the links below.
Enjoy the video below:
- The Andersons Refillable Multipurpose Hose-End Sprayer 32oz (Pack of 2)
- Lawn Star Liquid Lawn Aerator
- LawnStar Chelated Liquid Iron
- Additional LawnStar products
- Allett Kensington 20H
Best of Times in the Lawn!!
Here is more information regarding the Soil Hume we used:
- Powerful conditioning blend nourishes and repairs soil
- Improved health and growth of root zone
- Application safe for lawns, flowers, vegetables, shrubs and trees
- Use with complete fertilizer to enhance results and grow a lusher lawn