I decided to use PGF Balanced for several reasons. I needed to raise my P and K levels, as they were identified as low from a soil test, and I really like the small particles. The very small golf green sized particles work great for full coverage and getting down into the thick Bermuda canopy.
Here is some additional information about the PGF Balanced:
- PGF Balanced 10-10-10 is a professional-grade fertilizer with extremely fine particle size for more coverage and even distribution
- Can be used any time during the growing season but is ideal for spring and fall applications on lawns, gardens and flower beds
- Contains all quick-release nitrogen to provide the plant with immediate nutrition
- Includes micronutrients and 2% iron for extra-deep greening
- Each bag provides up to 5,000 square feet of coverage
- PGF Balanced is available in pallet quantities – There are 77 bags per pallet
My spreader threw down this product like a champ! In the short and very quick video below you see me throwing down the two bags. I threw down one bag on my front yard of 4,300 sq. ft. and the second bag on the back yard of 3,500 sq. ft. I had a little left over for a project area.
Check out my blog for more videos on maintaining a Bermuda lawn.
Hope you enjoy the video below:
Products recommended/used in this video:
Visit my online shop for T-Shirts and more!