HumiChar is an OMRI Listed product that is a 70% humic and 30% biochar blend. Both are very beneficial in creating long lasting soil health.
☀️ Episode 11 of the Bermuda Grass Renovation series. ☀️
After manual aeration my goal is to throw down some HumiChar, and have the particles fall inside the aeration holes. As a result, the particles have deeper access as they become wet and ‘explode’ at various levels of the soil.
These natural substances increase the fertility and nutrient holding/processing ability of the soil, while adding carbon and increasing microbial activity. This product also claims to decrease the amount of fertilizer you use as you work this into the soil. The ultimate in soil improvement.
Hope you enjoy the video below:
- Increases soil carbon
- Improves plant health
- Improves germination and viability of seeds
- Chelates macro and micro nutrients to increase availability to the plant for a longer period of time
- Increases cation exchange capacity (CEC)
- Improves soil structure for better aeration and water movement
- Stimulates beneficial microorganisms, which can improve long-term soil pH
- Especially effective on sandy soils
Best of Times in the Lawn!!