In this final episode of my Bermuda Grass Soil Improvement Series, I apply a product from LawnStar called Micronutrient Bio Complex. This product is an advanced chelated micronutrient + biostimulant blend.
☀️ Episode 13 of the Bermuda Grass Renovation series. ☀️
I outline the four steps of this soil conditioning process below:
- Mechanical Core Aeration/Scarifying
- Live Earch Soil Conditioner
- LawnStar Micronutrient Bio Complex
I start off with 1 gallon of water. I then add all of my products. As a result this is enough to fill up a single bottle approximately five and a half times. After all of the products have been added I use a drill and paddle bit to mix them. Finally, I make sure I evenly cover the square footage with the product.
Hope you enjoy the video below:
- Enhanced with seaweed, humic and fulvic acids to condition the soil
- Restores optimal micronutrient levels with sugar chelated nutrients
- Application safe for lawns, flowers, vegetables, shrubs and trees
- Great for aiding heat and drought stress
- Micronutrient Bio Complex
- The Andersons Refillable Multipurpose Hose-End Sprayer 32oz (Pack of 2)
- 5 Gallon EZ-Strainer
- Water Spigots
Best of Times in the Lawn!!