In this video I apply GreenShocker and take a video every day to see if we can see a noticeable difference. Honestly, I did not see a quick green up, but that could be because I was at the end of the growing season.
I applied this product almost 1 week before the first day of Fall, September 22, 2021.
The product applied very well using my large Empro spreader. The prill size (SGN) is 75. It’s probably one of the smallest prill sizes I’ve ever used on a residential lawn. It did have quite a bit of dust in it as you will see in my video below.
I will post additional pictures on my Instagram page if I notice a green up after the 5 day window that I documented in my video.
- Cut your lawn prior to applying so you do not need to cut for the next 48 hours.
- Apply GreenShocker ™ at a LIGHT rate. One 16lb bag will treat roughly 5000 sq feet. This equates to roughly 3 lbs per 1000 sq ft.
- Blow off sidewalks and driveways as the iron may cause small stains.
- Immediately water into the lawn / soil
- Water the lawn every 12 hours for the next 48 hours. Skip watering if rain even occurs.