Stop weeds all summer long with an application of Barricade by The Andersons and Prodiamine 65 WDG. We do all our lawn care in 1 day for the month of February. Follow along as we get the season off to a great start!
Stop Weeds all Season
Barricade by The Andersons has Prodiamine as the active ingredient and is an easy to apply granular option. It is a DG particle so it dissolves quickly on your lawn for complete coverage.
I apply twice per season for season long control. First, I apply in the Spring which in my area of central Alabama starts in mid to late February. Secondly, I apply again in mid to late May to carry me through the hot Summer months.
A little more about Barricade
Below is a snippet of information from The Andersons Home and Garden web site regarding Barricade:
The Andersons Home & Garden
- Designed to prevent weeds; will not aid in eliminating existing weeds
- Professional-grade weed control for early spring and fall applications
- DG Pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch and superior performance
- Prevents grassy and broadleaf weeds, including crabgrass, poa annua, goosegrass, henbit, and more
- Contains 0.48% of the active ingredient prodiamine
- Made in the USA
I really enjoy the DG line of products from The Andersons. When water hits them they dissolve and work their way down into the soil.
If you get a chance, I recommend giving one of these products a try!
Check out my blog for more videos on maintaining a Bermuda lawn.
Hope you enjoy the video below:
Products recommended/used in this video:
Visit my online shop for T-Shirts and more!